Working groups across the UK, Denmark and the rest of the world are working on material re. 5G to prevent this technology from advancing with detrimental consequences. Please find attached the latest document “Notes for councillors”: WHAT LOCAL COUNCILS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT 5G TECHNOLOGY AND THE GOVERNMENT’S PLANS TO RELAX LOCAL INFRASTRUCTURE LAWS FOR 5G
and here are some additions from biologist and environmental scientist Pernille Schriver in Denmark
1. Increased amounts of energy are required for 5G: https://www.forbes.com/sites/dipkabhambhani/2019/04/22/5g-may-be-holy-grail-for-telecom-but-energy-sector-feels-much-anxiety-over-new-network/#124075286efe https://www.cfr.org/blog/what-5g-means-energy
2. The increased amount of resources required for the massive number of antennas required are unfortunately not included in the debates in the media. If you include the 17 goals of the UN in the debate this alone should prevent the 5G roll out.
3. The Spanish Ombudsman points out that 5G has not had environmental approval http://www.avaate.org/spip.php?article2834&fbclid=IwAR3zFSHDiYtGPFB9LaqzEfN2jOXbCQy4TKdJuliriFbHovw7GhA-F4L_3xY
4. The German minister of environment Svenja Schulze states that the continued digitalisation will be fuel on the fire for future environmental problems (Article in Swedish) https://einarflydal.com/2019/08/30/tysklands-miljominister-digitalisering-er-ikke-lenger-losningen-tvertimot/#more-33705
5. The telecommunication companies assesses that the EM background radiation will be increased with 10-20% from 2019 to 2025. See attached Danish file.
6. None of the technologies, 2G, 3G, 4G or 5G, has ever been approved in relation to health or environment. Which other ‘products’ are allowed to be distributed into society on a massive scale without any kind of preliminary assessment?