Thanks again for coming to the ‘5GandMe’ meeting at St Mark’s Church on Monday the 24th of June.
First things first- If you haven’t already done so, please sign and ask all you know to get behind this entirely reasonable statement ‘Postpone the rollout of 5G in the UK, pending further independent investigation.’
here : https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/262842
It would be good to connect again to chat about what we can do moving forward….so:
1. Thursday 11th July 7:00 pm – The Sultan Pub, 78 Norman Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 1BT in the upstairs meeting room
Let’s meet again:
- An approach to raising awareness and bringing up the topic with those who are new to it or those who seem disinterested
- What’s next?
- Getting to know one another
2. Wednesday 10th July 7:15pm – Civic Centre Council Meeting – Council chamber, Merton Civic Centre, London Road, Morden SM4 5DX
10th July 7:15pm Council chamber – Merton Civic Centre, London Road, Morden SM4 5DX
Councillor David Dean plans to bring up 5G at the meeting, I am going to observe this meeting, come and join me.
3. Saturday 13th July 7:30pm-10pm – 5G AWARENESS-RAISING EVENT – Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4RL
Jimmy Elderflower who came to the meeting in Wimbledon is also organising am meeting, he’s even got some live music and performance lined up, details are here:
4. Saturday 28th September 9am – EM Radiation Research Trust Conference – 44 Hallam Street W1W 6JJ
This may be of interest, the expertise that has been brought together is impressive to say the least:
It’s an all day event with lunch included.
Global experts share the latest science on the health effects of radio frequency and low frequency such as is used for mobile phones, WiFi and 5G
Dr Devra Davis, Founder of Environmental Health Trust
Professor Lennart Hardell (Sweden)
Dr Erica Mallery Blythe
Dr Ron Melnick (USA, National Toxicology Program- conducted the biggest most comprehensive study of EMR and health over 14 years)
Professor Martin Pall (USA)
Dr Peter Ohnsorge
Dr Dimitris Panagopoulos (Greece)
Dr Sarah Starkey
Brian Stein CBE
Dr Andrea Vornoli (Italy, Ramazzini Institute)
Want Further information about 5G?
- NIH scientist Dr. Ronald Melnick (now retired) speaks on the biggest most complete (14 years $25M) cell phone radiation cancer study to date he led the design of the study https://youtu.be/nC-FvW9FAVY
- Professor Anthony Miller and how our standards of safety used in the UK are now out of date. In this video https://youtu.be/1OlTb3CrXNE Professor Miller (a consultant to the Division of Cancer Prevention, U.S. National Cancer Institute and to the World Health Organization) talks about the body of evidence now linking mobile phone radiation to cancer.
- EHtrust.org is an excellent, comprehensive and easy to read site, it even includes printable resources.