Talking points for demos
Facts about 5G:
- 5G was never tested for health or safety.
- it’s a completely different technology from earlier generations. It was previously a weapons technology.
- The “thermal hypothesis” (= only heating effects) is a lie: the biological effects have been documented since electricity was first generated in 1746. There are at least 20,000+ peer-reviewed research studies on this.
- Biological effects occur at all different frequencies – it’s not only a question of higher frequencies.
- 5G will need millions of transmitters, at least every third house, and very close to each home as it does not penetrate solid objects easily.
- 5G uses “phased array” antennas, which means up to or more than 1,000 antennas together (not a single antenna, as for 1-4G)
- phased array antennas produce laser-like beams – with the Internet of things, people will be assaulted by these laser-like beams millions of times all day, every day
- at least 100 million people worldwide suffer from “microwave sickness” and are tortured by electromagnetic radiation – many can no longer work or live in society so are homeless and penniless
- 23,000 5G satellites are planned, to “blanket” the Earth in millimeter waves, from which neither people nor nature would be able to escape.
- From 1994-2002, the UK house sparrow population declined 75% and it was classed as an endangered species. This coincided with the deployment of mobile phone technology.
- When Marconi was experimenting with wireless telegraphy on the Isle of Wight at the end of the 19th century, 90% of the bees died there and all colonies subsequently brought in at the time also died.
How did we get into this situation? Through regulatory capture by industry.
It would be a good idea to make sure that people at demos are familiar with these talking points.
- For links to templates for business cards and leaflets see the relevant page of this website here.