1. Call and write to your MP
2. Call and write to Council Leader
3. Contact the local media:
4. Contact the BBC: 0370 010 0222 or email via website: http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/
5. Write to the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Call and write to the Department for Health and Social Care: 0207 210 4850 – email via website
7. Contact Public Health England: 01980-612100 email@example.com
8. Join 5G Facebook Sites: Stop 5G UK, Stop 5G, Save Our Trees From 5G
10. Contact Ofcom: 0300 123 3000 or 020 7981 3000 https://www.ofcom.org.uk/about-ofcom/contact-us
11. Sign and share this: INTERNATIONAL APPEAL To the UN, WHO, EU, Council of Europe and governments of all nations: Stop 5G on Earth and in Space: https://www.5gspaceappeal.org/the-appeal
12. Contact the Church of England regarding their pact with Telephone Companies to put masts on spires:
020-78981000 or via: https://www.churchofengland.org/contact-us
13. Contact your political party – or all of them!
14. Call the Telephone Companies!
15. Insist on your Human Right to informed Consent – P.T.O. for more information!
16. Talk to everyone you know about this – the first step is awareness!
17. Arrange Local Stop 5G Meetings and Stop 5G Demo’s.